Friday, July 07, 2006

June Photos

Here are some photos that Elder Jones sent in June. Comments are all his (except for italics, which are mine). Click on each photo to enlarge.



HELLO!


My new ghetto apparel. Check out my toof.


A dead lizzard we found in our apartment.


Ceremonial passing of the ties, father to son. Since the birthright tie goes to his firstborn son, I gave him a tie that he could always keep to remind him of me. (Note: Elder Chuch was about to be transferred at this point. Elder Sosa was his first companion, i.e., "firstborn son".)


This is a sweet doormat we found in Jasper.


My gangsta pose.


Elder Decker crocheting my beenie. He crochets snowboard beenies that look really sweet. (Note: This is Elder Chuch's new companion in Jasper).



This was a pretty neat little cafe' thing we saw, "Muh Dears". How country can you get?


A nasty, roadkill, spawn of Satan possum. I've never seen a live one here in Sunnyside.


This is the mother of all cockroaches we found while tracting.


This was a pretty sweet sign. A few of the neighbors' apartments had them too, but we knocked on them anyway.


This is B. She has come a long way since we first met her. She is going to be baptized on the 17th of June. (Note: B. was indeed baptized by Elder Sosa.)

No comments: